ANCIENT CRYSTAL HEALING
What is an Ancient Crystal Healing?
Every crystal has an intelligence and has a large amount of history recorded from the time they formed.
In th e Ancient Crystal Healing modality specific crystals are used to heal several different areas of your being.
The areas that are healed in the Ancient Crystal Healing:
- Emotional – if you’re feeling stressed, anxious or dealing with strong emotions
- Mind – if you feel stuck in your mind or your mind is too busy
- Physical body ailments
- Internal body ailments
- Spacial perception – if you suffered from any trauma, memory loss, feeling scattered and all over the place
- Time enhancement – always running out of time, or bored, having too much time
- Pure mind – if you want more inner peace and need more clarity
- Libido – feeling depressed and lacking passion and drive
- Empowerment – if you feel overwhelmed and need strength
This is a profound healing that sends you deep into theta and you will awake feeling refreshed, joyful and at peace.
How the Ancient Crystal Healing works:
The Ancient Crystal Healing is a 1 hour session.
The areas that need healing is assessed using a questionnaire, and then 3-4 areas are identified.
This healing can be done as a series of healings so we can work on all areas.
R450 for post-partum moms and R350 for children.
This session is very beneficial and soothing for new moms healing from birth and pregnancy.
Book a session or contact us to learn more.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
What are the filters? What are the filters through which you hear others, or see the world? Is it through filters of hurt and trauma or from a space of true healing? I take myself now and sometimes revisit conversations I had with people, and when I do that I ‘hear’...
Ah 2020 - the most talked about year - whether good or bad. Whatever your experience was with this year, no one can deny that it taught us all a lot. Most of all about ourselves and our lives - whether you're aware of it or not. It's the year that changed our whole...
Mirrors. Everything in our lives is reflecting back at us what and where we can learn about ourselves, get to know ourselves. If something or someone irritates you, ask yourself why, because it’s most probably you being irritated with yourself and the other person is...